Blackjet, a boutique branding & creative consultancy, is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager for our Toronto office. The ideal candidate is passionate about the advertising industry and has a deep understanding of all facets of a successful marketing campaign, from planning through launch and beyond. They are a strategic thinker and will help nurture client relationships, oversee their day-to-day needs and develop ideas that grow their business. The ideal candidate will be a decision-making, problem-solving, timeline, and budget master.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Detailed Project Management. First and foremost.
- Prepare accurate and timely communication: briefs, workback schedules, estimates, agendas, contact reports.
- Participate in planning and assume responsibility for execution and all operational aspects of projects.
- Oversee clients’ day-to-day needs and work with Account Supervisor to develop ideas that grow their business.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Ability to run a client meeting like top notch consulting firm.
- Competent presenter that can clearly articulate an idea or POV.
- Effectively balance client and agency needs and expectations.
- Plan and execute roll-out of campaigns and projects (including budget control).
- Minimum 3 years agency experience.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong and trusting client relationships.
- Bulletproof problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of and passion for branding and digital marketing.
- Confident and persuasive presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Team-oriented attitude and a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Passion and desire to go above-and-beyond in your role
- A fearless approach to life and learning.
- Nice to have: real estate marketing, place-branding, tourism