Blackjet is looking for a driven, inspired, collaborative and culturally savvy Senior Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a talented creative who has a passion for all things design, including identity design and branding, typography, colour theory, photography, interior design, architecture and more.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow briefs and demonstrate clear understanding of objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with creative and accounts teams.
- Bring strong, boundary-pushing conceptual ideas to life through thoughtful design and mockups.
- Curate and advise on stylish, design-forward imagery that appropriately supports the design storytelling.
- Create original illustrative/artful elements to be included in design.
- Has an awareness of UI design for digital applications (such as website concepts).
- Is able to conceptualize dimensional elements or environmental spaces and advise on material and construction.
- Ability to work quickly across multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Effectively present work to teammates and clients.
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Keynote is an asset.
- Minimum seven years’ experience.
- Fluency in English.
Please provide portfolio.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.