We’re Hiring an Intermediate Front-End Web Developer
At Blackjet, we believe strongly in two things:
1) Life is too short not to work with nice people.
2) Be fearless.
If you agree and are an extremely motivated front-end web developer who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo, we want to meet you.
As a front-end web developer at Blackjet, you will be working with a team of talented designers and developers to bridge the gap between creative development and technical implementation. You will be responsible for bringing life to designs and ideas, creating unique, functional and user-friendly online experiences.
– Review website designs and wireframes, ensure development requirements are clear
– Build website front-ends, intuitively optimizing for all device sizes
– Problem solve UX, design, code, cross-browser issues, and bring to the attention of the appropriate team members
– Constantly collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure finished products meet the business, creative, and technical requirements
– Work independently on multiple projects, while making sure to ask for assistance when needed
– Optimize websites for maximum performance, cross-browser compatibility
– Constantly improve development standards, practices, building a library of reusable resources
– 1-3 years of front-end web development experience
– Basic understanding of WordPress development or PHP, and a willingness to learn
– Nice to have: creative or marketing agency experience
– Working knowledge of command line tools including GIT, NPM, SSH
– Team-oriented attitude and a willingness to pitch in where needed
– An entrepreneurial mindset
– Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
– A fearless approach to life and learning
Download the job description here!